Very easy vegetable cake
- 5 Camper eggs
- 70 ml. milk
- 300 gr. of broccoli and cauliflower cut into small shoots
- 150 gr. of Pumpkin cut to sheets
- 150 gr. of carrot cut to sheets
- 1 slice of goat cheese (not very thick)
- Emmental or Parmesan grated cheese
- Spices: Garlic: 2 tablespoon, Onion: 3 tablespoons, Nutmeg: 1/2 tablespoon.
Put all the vegetables already clean, cut and with salt, between 5-7 minutes in a steamed pot or in the microwave 4 minutes at 800 w. Reserve.
In a bowl beat eggs well with milk, spices and salt. Sometimes and even if it is not so “Ligh” I add it instead of the cream milk to cook that is very rich, or vice versa and change the milk for the vegetable drink that you prefer.
We are going to fill an elongated mold type “Plum cake” My mold is silicone and measures 22 x 8 but it is worth any elongated and smeared in oil. Layer all the vegetables and goat cheese cut into pieces.
Cover all the vegetables with the mixture of the beaten eggs previously and finally, spread the grated cheese over the mixture to taste.
We only have to choose the cooking, in the oven at 180º about 25 minutes with heat up and down or in the microwave at 800 w. about 15 minutes (check cooking with a toothpick.) This time I baked it, but it will be perfect with whatever you choose. And now to enjoy it, good profit!